If you are a coach on your team, you can separate yourself from the rest of the players in on your team's Event Roster, while also having different capabilities from a player on the team.
Adding a coach to the team is the same as adding any other player, but select 'Coach' from the Class drop-down list.
If your coach is currently a member of your team, you can change their 'Class' via the Players page by clicking their Gear icon, then selecting the Coach option.
As a 'Coach' in Sportgo Lite you will receive many of the same notifications as a player does, however, there are some significant differences including:
- Coaches will receive Upcoming Event notifications for all events. These Upcoming Event notifications do not include an IN or OUT option, differing them from a player's Event Invite.
- Coaches will receive Event Reminders for all events.
- Coaches cannot RSVP for events within the app.
- Coaches are not able to add players, create events, or other 'manager' specific capabilities. However, a Coach can be added as a Manager, becoming a Coach-Manager and will be given these capabilities, just a Player-Manager would.
- A Coach will not be included in the Event Roster or in your event's of the Roster Summary which will provide a more accurate number of players.